Saturday 26 September 2009

Some Free Time !!


Cool :
TODAY is Saturday!! ahh my favorite day !!!!
Now I`m really cozy he in my chair writing, here at home everything is so cloudy and pretty cold, not very, very cold but cold, well let’s see, well the other day I was at Math class, I was bored so I wrote a poem, I really don’t know what does it mean , but I’m sure that it means something !!!
Ahhh
I did not found my poem!!

But here`s another one!!!
My trip :


I was looking though my window
A fake mirror stream
Orange sky with blue dashes
Some pinkish spot here a there
Nothing but a summer afternoon
Warm wind
White herons crossing the sky
And the sunset start to arrive

Two naked boys
Running across the stream
Smiling faces
Four bare feet
Two pairs of pale legs
Two sunburned chests
Is this real or fake?
It is just a trip
Going from here to there

I made this poem one day when I was traveling , I was crossing a little county (those kind of little counties who are inhabited by cows and farmers) and there was a little lake, well it was more like a pond or a big puddle, and I saw two naked boy playing there splashing on water, and the sky was pink and orange and blue, so I could saw the reflection of the sky on the water , I looked really pretty so I decide to write it down on paper :p

No comments:

Post a Comment