Saturday 26 September 2009

Hi once again :


jaja dunno what else can I post ..
well this boy reminds me to Mickey (mickey is the boy who I love (hes from school)) Mickey is 16 as me , well I`M really bored rigth now , but I`m gonna talk a little bit bout` Mickey , He is just the cutest boy I had ever met , he is so sweet , he`s just (wow) jaja , Ì had made a big bunch of poems for him AND CURRENTLY i`M WORKING ON A SONG !!!!
but I`m sad cause 2 month ago he move living to the USA i`M REALLY SAD , YOU KNOW THAT FEELING OF EMPTINESS and that blue mood , we used to play piano together , that really made me happy in it`s time , but now I`m pretty sad , we used playing piano , he plays piano VERY WELL , but I suck on piano matter so he showed me how playin clocks from COLDPLAY that was so sweet cause he touches my fingers to put them in the rigth key and our legs were constantly touching each other (ahh) how do I miss ALL that stuff , anyways , jaja
see you latter
Plenty of love :
Pd : IF you read my blog you`ll be readding BOUT`Mickey very often jaja cause I just can`t overcome his departure :P
xoxo Juline E

No comments:

Post a Comment