Saturday 26 September 2009

HALLOUP :p

Hi there everybody , I`m really sorry , I know I haven’t post anything in months ,I`m really sorry , I`ve been involved in all this stuff of school and exams and ugly teachers and professors , you know , but now I`m glad to be back :

Well currently I`m sitting here wearing my pajama , I know you are not going to believe this story , but it’s completely true .

Well , today I woke up like at 7:00 or 7:30 maybe , I went to pee , I yawned and rubbed my eyes to put away my glum , then I went right to my easel to paint something , I turned on my radio and started painting and hearing music , but suddenly I felt quite thirsty , so I went to the kitchen to have some water , then I went back to my room and when I entered I found an incredibly big snake right there in the middle of my room , I got quite scared at first time but then I realized that I had to take it out of my room , so I took a long stick and tried to put the snake into my trashcan , but it escaped , I said to myself ( OMG there`s a snake in my room )then I started moving all my furniture , and at last I found it right in a corner of my room , then I tried to put it once again in to my trashcan it attacked me but it couldn’t bite me , at last I achieved my purpose I put the snake in the trashcan , then I set it free right in to the forest :p .

UFF!!! IT WAS CREPPY
Well I suppose I`m a pussy , the snake wasn`t so big as I said , but anyways It was big !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment