Sunday 8 November 2009

:P

hi guys :
ahhhh, I ´m so happy , you know , I had a chat with Mickey !!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh so cute , god !! I sound so ... anyways, how are you ?
are you happy happy happy ? ... good , I ´m happy too , yesterday I went to a little ranch with my family , the ranch belongs to one of my father´s friends , I expected to have some horse ridding , but I couldn’t cuz some horsemen were training , and when their training ends there was not enough light for horse ridding , what else , oh yep , the landscape was incredibly pretty , it was almost 6:oo pm and the sky turned in to pink and purple , actually the most pretty purple that I´ve ever saw : the clouds were pink and the sun was orange when we came back to home we found a weird and funny animal on the road , it was like a little dog with rat tail , and raccoon nose :P such a pretty funny animal ; this last days I´ve been painting a lot , but currently I´ve no pics to show you , I painted some cats and a portrait of my chemistry teacher ; I really hate her classes , but I like her face , actually she’s not pretty pretty , but she has something interesting on her face , dunno , last night I played some jimmy Hendrix , I’m learning how to play voodoo child , I love it [( don’t you ?),jaja hey guys if you have some comments or you are interested in some topics just let me know I’ve a bunch of pics and stuff , but I need ideas of what to post , I like almost any topic , cute stuff , puppies , music ... jaja currently I´m quite bored , I was cleaning my room , I hate it , my dad want some meat to eat but truthfully I don’t like meat , I’m not vegetarian or anything like that but , I’m just not in the mood of eating meat , dunno its weird , I´d much prefer to eat salad or something fresh , well not fresh but watery ,or soft , or easy to be chewed :

jaja I love to post but I just have no idea of what to post , so I`ll be entirely grateful If you help me with ideas


hugs Julien E .

No comments:

Post a Comment