Sunday 23 August 2009

Sunday :P

Hi there … I was trying to post the video of this guy that I told you (Johan Palm) but I just couldn't ,I know I suck in blogging matter (LOL) so really , SORRY , please give me some time , and I promise that I`ll improve , anyway , let me tell you a little about me , well I`ve long brown hair and brown eyes , I love painting more than anything (I painted the picture on my photo :P )what else … 1 love painting more than anything 2 love drawing (most of my paintings and drawings are boys) 3 love writing (later I`ll post some poems of mine) 4 love playing guitar (wooooo…… 5 definitely I hate FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLL :p 6 love listening music 7 love my bed 8 love my room more than any other place in the earth`s surface 9 love when people leave comments on my posts (so pleas comment) 10 like meeting cool people, so if you want let’s have a chat I`m really sorry about the johan`s video so... ...here`s this video it`s really heart touching , at least i love it , and hope you`ll too

1 comment:

  1. Really like what youve got so far. The video was indeed very touching. I am also new to blogging. My blog is http://ryanportal.blogspot.com/ if you wanna follow me too.

    Have a great day and keep posting!

    ReplyDelete